Product code: TP06-70
Product overview: "."
Additional product info: Please sign in to access additional information.
Active ingredient Purpose
Hamamelis virginiana L. 5C HPUS. . . Topical Astringent
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the component
in this product is officially monographed in the
Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with varicose veins including stinging, prickling and bruised soreness, as per Homeopathic Materia Medica.
- apply 1 pump (0.04 oz) to the affected area once daily or as recommended by a doctor
- children (2 years and under): consult a doctor
- Warnings : For external use only.
- Do not use: on wounds or damaged skin, with a heating pad
- When using this product : avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes, do not bandage tightly, use only as directed, in rare cases some people may experience a skin rash
- Stop use and ask a doctor if : symptoms worsen, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, excessive skin irritation occurs
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Chlorphenesin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Lecithin, Peucedanum Ostruthium Leaf Extract, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Rutin, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Sodium Phytate, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Water, Xanthan Gum
Safety-sealed for your protection. Do not use if inner seal is missing or broken.