Product code: TP04-70
Product overview: "."
Additional product info: Please sign in to access additional information.
Active ingredient Purpose
Arnica montana L. 5C HPUS. . . . Topical Analgesic
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the component
in this product is officially monographed in the
Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of arthritis including aching, soreness and minor pain, as per Homeopathic Materia Medica.
- apply 2 pumps (0.08 oz) to the affected area two times daily or as recommended by a doctor
- children (2 years and under): consult a doctor
- Warnings: For external use only.
- Do not use: on wounds or damaged skin, with a heating pad, and if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family
- When using this product: avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes, do not bandage tightly, and use only as directed
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms worsen, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and excessive skin irritation occurs
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Chlorphenesin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glucosamine HCl, Glycerin, Lecithin, Phytosterols, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Punica Granatum Pericarp Extract, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rutin, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Water, Xanthan Gum
Safety-sealed for your protection. Do not use if inner seal is missing or broken.