- This privacy statement describes the privacy practices for the Seroyal.com website. Seroyal is committed to protecting the privacy of our valued customers.
- Log Files: We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Security Technology: This website takes reasonable precaution to protect the information you submit through this website.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything reasonably in our power to protect user-information offline. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment protected by firewall technology.
- If you have any questions about the security at our website, please Contact Us.
- Contacting You: We will send you marketing information by email which serves to update you on our products and services. You will have the opportunity to Opt-out of these emails when you register for the web site.
- Correcting/Updating Personal Information: If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your address or telephone number), there are several options available. Information can be changed, updated or deleted by visiting the Your Account section of this website, by emailing us, or by calling us and talking to one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- This policy may be amended by Seroyal from time to time.