Terms & Conditions
Seroyal Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“terms”). Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
- The aim of this web site is to assist practitioners in building more effective and successful patient treatment strategies. The web site is to be used as an adjunct to Seroyal Continuing Education and is not intended to be utilized as a diagnostic tool nor replace any other required education. The remedies indicated in this reference guide are potent medicines that can have profound therapeutic effects on patients. As with any intervention, the dosage may need to be adjusted for those with chronic conditions, very sensitive individuals and those taking multiple medications. Practitioners are solely responsible for the care and treatment provided to their own patients.
- Seroyal International, a division of Atrium Innovations Inc., and Seroyal USA, Inc., including its affiliates (“Seroyal”), makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Seroyal apologizes. The products advertised on this site may not be available in your area and Seroyal cannot guarantee the availability of these products.
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or by any other similar governmental authority in any other jurisdiction. The Products referred to in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This website is Seroyal’s official website. No other website which would claim to represent Seroyal is authorized by Seroyal, and in no event can Seroyal be held liable in any way of any such website or its contents.
- This website and all of the information it contains are provided “as is” and Seroyal makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any third party website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Moreover, nothing contained in this website may be interpreted to be a representation, warranty or a medical, legal, fiscal, accounting or investment advice from Seroyal. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Seroyal, its officers, directors, employees and agents cannot in any way be prosecuted for damages or injuries incurred by you as a result from using this web site. You accept to indemnify and hold harmless Seroyal, its officers, directors, employees and agents for any wrongful use of this website by you and for any breach of these terms.
- Seroyal reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- If you are in breach of these terms, Seroyal may, at its sole option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- These terms may be amended by Seroyal from time to time.
- This website is controlled and operated by Seroyal. Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec, Canada and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The courts of the judicial district of Quebec, province of Quebec, Canada shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
- In the event that any terms or any part of the terms contained herein shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid, lawful and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Effective November 18, 2013
Seroyal Corporate Internet Resellers Policy
I. Introduction and Rationale
The Seroyal Internet Resellers Policy governs the internet resale of products from Seroyal, a healthcare professional exclusive nutritional supplement company. This policy is provided to all new and existing healthcare professional (HCP) customers as a privilege and benefit of being a valued customer of Seroyal. Seroyal believes the guidance of a qualified and approved health professional is essential in order to maximize the effectiveness of our professional strength supplements; therefore, only approved licensed healthcare professionals may order directly from Seroyal.
All HCP’s must submit their current license, degree or health practitioner certificate for Seroyal review prior to being granted approval to establish an account. In addition, Seroyal chooses to promote its supplements and provide special wholesale pricing only to those healthcare professionals who advertise pricing that Seroyal deems sufficient to support a high level of service and to encourage the commitment and investment of our customers in the brand. Seroyal reserves the right to deny any application. This policy is the unilateral will of Seroyal and this policy can be amended at any time. Such amendments will be communicated via mail and/or email to all involved parties.
II. Restrictions and Policies
a. Authorized Resellers: Only authorized healthcare professionals are allowed to sell Seroyal branded products through their website. An acceptable HCP reseller is someone who maintains and has submitted a current medical license, degree or certificate for Seroyal verification and approval. Such approved licensed HCP customers may resell HCP exclusive products through a website where he/she is accessible.
b. The HCP Internet Sales Channel: The internet is a means of communication, and opening the Seroyal brand to internet sales does not change the nature of the sales channel from an HCP channel to a DTC (direct to customer)/retail channel. The internet virtualizes the traditional pattern of the HCP-patient relationship. HCP customers shall sell products in unit volumes appropriate for individual personal use only.
c. Copyright and Trademark: The philosophy and integrity of the Seroyal brand must be consistently protected at all times. Content displayed on the Seroyal website, in brochures, advertisements, product packaging, product information sheets and other marketing materials are copyrighted and trademarked. All content appearing on or associated with all privately labeled product, is copyrighted and trademarked as well.
d. Brand Representation: The unauthorized use of copyrights, trademarks, logos, manufacturing images, product images, copy or other Seroyal information on the internet without expressed consent is prohibited. All photos, images, and product and/or company description content pertaining to or describing Seroyal must be current and obtained from Seroyal directly. This information cannot be pulled from the Seroyal website or other internet sources, unless specifically directed in writing by Seroyal. This information may be updated and amended at any time. Such amendments will be communicated via mail and/or email to all involved parties.
e. Internet Landscape: When listed on a website or online storefront for sale, the Seroyal name or logo and all associated product information shall be displayed and classified as a “Healthcare Practitioner Brand”. Examples of this include but are not limited to displaying the Seroyal brand on a distinct page of the website entitled, “Healthcare Practitioner Brands”, or designating it as such through a symbol or abbreviation when listed in the brand index.
f. Information Disclosure: All individuals or companies intending to resell Seroyal products through the internet agree to disclose all ownership or association of any kind with other affiliated websites of any type. Seroyal must be notified of any website or online storefront url changes, launches, and/or storefront name changes prior to implementation. Websites where Seroyal products are sold or advertised must provide access to the current and approved licensed HCP account holder, including his/her complete phone number, email and office address contact information.
g. International Restrictions: Products are for distribution only in the country for which they were specifically designed. Products which are made for Seroyal USA are for distribution in the United States only, and products which are made for Seroyal International are for distribution in Canada only.
h. Compliance with Laws: The HCP customer is solely responsible to comply with all applicable laws and regulations where it advertises or sells Seroyal products.
i. Payment and Returns: Customers are to submit either prepaid check or credit card as method of payment. Account terms are not permitted. Additionally, returns and/or credits will not be granted.
j. Pricing Provisions: Authorized approved HCP’s must abide by the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy, as outlined in section III of this document when advertising or reselling Seroyal products.
III. Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy
a. Liability: The Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy applies to all customers including those that own, operate or manage websites, online clinics and pharmacies. The MAP policy applies to all printed and electronic advertisements of Seroyal products including but not limited to catalogs, brochures, websites, email solicitations, special offers, newsletters and electronic coupons or coupon codes. HCP customers agree to assume all liability and responsibility for the resale of products through the internet.
b. Advertising: Through the purchase of Seroyal products, customers agree not to advertise any product belowSeroyal’s Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for each respective product as listed on the Seroyal professional product list in effect at the time of the advertising. This policy prohibits the advertising of any volume discount or other promotion that would cause the per unit sales price to be advertised below Seroyal’s MSRP. Similarly, any language referring to or speaking of inferred discounts that a customer may receive through a website is prohibited, including any discount off any given price or value (whether MSRP or other).
c. Actual Resale Price: MAP provisions do not establish the HCP’s actual resale price. HCP’s are free to set the actual resale price as they deem appropriate; however, all products must check-out at or above Seroyal’s MSRP (typically the page at which the end user finally purchases the product). Access to an actual resale price that is lower than Seroyal’s MSRP via the internet may only be granted through restricted web pages protected by a unique code. Private patients treated in the HCP’s office may have access to this unique code provided by the HCP in the practitioner’s office setting only. This code may not be electronically communicated via email, published anywhere on the website or be made known to anyone but the HCP’s private patients. The “practitioner’s office setting” is defined as the physical location where patients are medically seen and treated by the licensed HCP approved by Seroyal.
Absolute adherence to the terms and conditions outlined in this policy is required for active account status. If a customer fails to comply with the terms of Section II., a. through i., Seroyal shall notify them via phone, email or standard mail of the violation and immediately place the customer’s direct and distributor (if applicable) account on hold until the customer has come into compliance. Failure to comply with the MAP policy in Section II., j., and Section III., may result in temporary or permanent revocation of the customer’s wholesale purchasing privileges, suspension of the account or termination of the account. Seroyal reserves the right to revoke the customer’s wholesale price purchasing privileges and/or terminate the account of any customer in violation of any of the terms or conditions outlined in this policy without prior notice. Violation of any such terms automatically forfeits the account holder’s ability to sell products in any capacity.